Sunday, February 12, 2006

Car and chaos!

Well the car goes in tomorrow for a new CLUTCH and we lose it for a couple of days, just when we need it the most for running around for things! The house is almost there - well I think so, Andre is not quite so convinced. We are now almost down to what we are taking with us. The sofa goes tomorrow, so I think that will feel weird. No furniture at all in our lounge room. I have to admit I am finding it all quite stressful and am soooo looking forward to when we are finally on the bus and all this is over. It is so hard to even talk about any of the things we want to do on the trip, as my head is so full of packing and boxes!! I am also going stir crazy being at home so much, which hasn't helped. Today was great. I had my last meeting with my philosophy group and then friends round for the afternoon. Tonight I have sorted and packed heaps because I have had a break. Now I have my second wind and am raring to go! The kids are being good, but it is hard when we are giving them so little attention. Poor Jarra fell asleep whilst eating his dinner tonight ( I had to fish the food out of his mouth before I put him to bed!) as he was so exhausted. We are packing or seeing people constantly and it is hard to keep the routine going. Everyone is being so supportive and if good wishes and positive thoughts are what will help us then we will fly along on a wonderous adventure. It is so hard to say a goodbye that conveys the absolute warmth and fondness one feels, to last a year in one hug! We can but try... H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home