Tuesday, August 29, 2006

FROM JARRA.

I have finally got my hands on the lap top, gee these Macs are cool, and so user friendly. Let me start off by saying that whoever invented the “terrible twos” cliché should be congratulated. It is like a licence to misbehave, and I am playing it for all it is worth! Another of my mottos is, “if it is there, it deserves to be climbed on, AND jumped off”. You should see Mum and Dad’s faces sometimes when I am about to jump off something really high, it cracks me up. I don’t get as excited about big trucks as I used to, but any sort of roadworks get me going. Diggers, rollers, graders and bob cats are sooooo cool. There was a great sand pit in the fossicking place here in Sapphire. Mum, Dad, Tal and Rennie were playing around with sieves, washing little rocks and picking out tiny little blue ones while I enjoyed myself playing around the piles of sand, the wash troughs and the sorting tables. They reckon they were going to make their fortune, but they only came away with a few. They had fun though, which was good as it kept them out of my hair. I am very independent these days, as I am sure you can gather from my writing. I do not like to be helped with things at all, except when I get frustrated. I might consider letting them help if they ask nicely. Mum and Dad have decided to stop driving me around each afternoon to get me to sleep. I really can’t blame them, the price of petrol these days is silly and it sometimes takes 20-25kms until I drop off. Most days I can do without a sleep in the afternoon, but sometimes we are in the bus travelling anyway and I have a wee snooze along the way. And can I say how much fun it is to get out of bed at 4am and get into the big bed. A bit of poking and pushing really fires them up. Lack of sleep doesn’t bother me really, I can always have a sleep in the afternoon if I want!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home