Sunday, April 30, 2006

PIG CHASER

G’day Dame (Damian) here, I’m a pig chaser and me dad’s a roo shooter, we are getting’ a dollar a kilo at the moment, which is really good, and there’s heaps of work around. Had to go to town today to pick up some paperwork. Got meself into a bit of trouble ya see. Goin’ to court in a coupla weeks, but me brief reckons I’ll get off, no worries. Got a lift on me way back from this family in a bus, was waitin’ for arf an hour for a lift so I really appreciated them pickin’ me up, and we had a great chat as well. I had had a few but we had a good laugh anyhow, and I was their first hitcher on their trip…..cool eh? Their little fella sittin’ behind me was a beauty, I’ve gotta couple of kids meself ya know, but me and the missus aint getting on too well at the moment and we are livin’apart, I’m drinking too much ya see. Sorry about the swearin’ with the kids and all that, gotta try and remember. The sheila sitting next to me had an accent. Scottish she was, and a vegetarian too, no wonder there was silence when I was talkin’ about huntin’ pigs. I started to wind her up too, saying how good echidnas were to eat! Even her hubby who was drivin’ believed me for a minute! Ha! Ya goin’ to Moree are ya? Go to them hot spas, they are great. But I don’t like all those chinese that go there. No, I am not racist, just a few races I don’t like. Yeah I understand where you are coming from but I still don’t like em. Me dog got ripped a bit by this big pig he ran down the other day, so I’ve gotta let him rest up a bit now. I reckon what these people are doin’ is great, s’really got me thinkin’ about doin’ some travellin’ meself now. Just let me off at these silos coming up thanks. Am goin’ to me mates place and then we’ll go to the pub for a few. We’ll go and try and get us a few pigs after that. Hey thanks a lot for the lift, happy travels. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home